Previewing Activities in Student View Mode
Teachers can preview activities and tests as their students will see them as the activity is being created. You may preview activities as a student from within the Authoring interface. Follow the steps below:
- Start by logging in to your XpressLab Teacher account. This will bring you to the Teacher Dashboard. Next, access your course list by clicking the COURSES link located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the name of an existing course from the My Courses list or click the red New Course+ button to create a new course and add it to the My Course list. Note: If you are creating a new course, complete the Course Information form and click the red Save button. The course will now be added to the My Courses list.
- Clicking on the name of a course will direct you to the Activity Dashboard. Using the Activities list found on the Courses tab, select the name of an existing course activity or click the New Activity+ button to create a new course activity and add it to the Activities list. Note: If you are creating a new activity, complete the Activity Information form and then click the red Save button.
- Clicking on an Activity Name and/or creating a new activity will direct you to the Activity Dashboard. From here, click the Authoring button, located above the Student Activity graph.
- From the Authoring interface, click the View button, located in the main navigation bar. Select View as Student from the drop down list of options.
- Selecting View as Student will open the activity in full screen mode, allowing you to view the activity exactly as your student(s) will see it. To exit the full screen/View as Student mode, click the escape (esc) button on your keyboard.