Once you have a Course Access Key and a valid email address, you can begin creating your student account follow the steps below:
- Type app.xpresslab.com into your web browser's address bar.
- Click the red CREATE ACCOUNT button.
- Click the red I AM A STUDENT option at the top of the XpressLab Account Registration page.
- Enter the Course Access Key from that you obtained from your teacher.
- Check to see that the Course Assess Key you entered matches your course name and
teacher. If it is not the right course, click the NOT THE COURSE YOU WERE
LOOKING? button. This will bring you back to the Enter Course Access Key page where
you can try entering another Course Access Key.
- Be sure to check your Course Access Key with your teacher. When the course and teacher are correct, click the I Need An Account option.
- Complete the Create New Account form and then click the CREATE AN ACCOUNT button. Note: If you receive an error stating that an email already exists, go back and select the
I HAVE AN ACCOUNT option. If you cannot remember your Username or Password, click the reset password tool link and following the steps.
- Click the CONFIRM button. Once you are successfully enrolled in your course, click the red GO TO MY COURSES button. This will automatically sign you into your XpressLab Student Account.
For additional assistance in creating a Student Account in XpressLab, please see the Help Guide labeled Creating a Student Account (Instructions for Students), attached below. Clicking the link below will download a copy of the Help Guide to your local computer.
The following video tutorial provides step-by-step instructions on how to create an XpressLab Student Account. In this video, you will learn:
- How to sign up for a Student Account
- How to use the My Courses page
- How to view Course Activities
- How to start an activity
- How to access your Profile and change your password; as well as
- How to access the Student Dashboard.
Before you begin the video below, be sure to have the following items:
- A Course Access Key: You will need a Course Access Key from your teacher in order to create a Student Account. If you do not have a Course Access Key, please contact your team before attempting to create a Student Account.
- A valid Email address: Connect your Student Account to an email address you use frequently. The email address entered during the sign-up process will be used in the event that you forget your account password.