The following video tutorial provides step-by-step instructions on how to create an XpressLab Student Account. In this video, you will learn:
- How to sign up for a Student Account
- How to use the My Courses page
- How to view Course Activities
- How to start an activity
- How to access your Profile and change your password; as well as
- How to access the Student Dashboard.
Before you begin the video below, be sure to have the following items:
- A Course Access Key: You will need a Course Access Key from your teacher in order to create a Student Account. If you do not have a Course Access Key, please contact your team before attempting to create a Student Account.
- A valid Email address: Connect your Student Account to an email address you use frequently. The email address entered during the sign-up process will be used in the event that you forget your account password.
For additional assistance in creating a Student Account in XpressLab, please see the Help Guide labeled Creating a Student Account (Instructions for Students), attached below. Clicking the link below will download a copy of the Help Guide to your local computer.