XpressLab.com requires access to your camera and microphone.
- If you are signing up for the first time or have recently cleared your cache/cookies, access the Audio Settings page by clicking the Audio Setup button located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click the red Record button found on the Test your microphone audio widget located below the Audio Settings header on the Audio Setting page.
- Use the onscreen permission prompt to grant XpressLab.com access to your microphone.
- If you have previously denied XpressLab.com access to your microphone, or have recently cleared your web browser History, a pop-up message requesting permission to use your microphone will appear directly below your browser's web address bar.
- Click the Allow button from within the pop-up permission message to grant XpressLab permission to your microphone. You will only need to click Allow once to save this permission setting.
If you have completed the steps listed above and your microphone still isn't enabled, and you are using the Chrome browser, you will need to check your browser Settings to ensure that your browser recognizes your external microphone or headset.
Verify your Chrome browser Settings using the steps below:
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon, found on the right side of your web browser address bar. Select the Settings opens from within the menu options.
- Select the Show advanced settings... link found at the bottom of the Settings page.
- Locate the Privacy heading and select the Content settings... button.
- Use the Content Settings menu to locate the Media heading. Use the Microphone selector to choose which microphone you want your browser to access. Click Done to confirm your microphone selection.