XpressLab.com requires access to your camera and microphone.
- If you are signing up for the first time or have recently cleared your cache/cookies, access the Audio Settings page by clicking the Audio Setup button located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click the red Record button found on the Test your microphone audio widget located below the Audio Settings header on the Audio Setting page.
- Use the onscreen permission prompt to grant XpressLab.com access to your microphone.
- If you have previously denied XpressLab.com access to your microphone, or have recently cleared your web browser History, a pop-up message requesting permission to use your microphone will appear directly below your browser's web address bar.
- Click the Allow button from within the pop-up permission message to grant XpressLab permission to your microphone. You will only need to click Allow once to save this permission setting.
If you have completed the steps listed above and your microphone still isn't enabled, and you are using Firefox as your web browser, you will need to check your browser Permissions to ensure that your browser recognizes your external microphone or headset.
Verify your Firefox browser Permission settings using the steps below
- Click the Information icon, found on the left side of your browser address bar. Click the right Arrow from within pop-up window.
- Click the More Information button to access to access your Firefox browser Permission settings.
- Select the Permission settings from the Page Info window. Scroll down to the Use the Microphone Permission. Ensure that the Use Default checkbox is selected.